Yield Crypto is here
Trade crypto or add crypto as part of your long-term investing strategy. With our unique interface, you can invest automatically in custom Pies, commission-free.
Crypto disclosuresGet started
Build a Crypto Account
in minutes with Yield pies.
At Yield, we like to refer to portfolios as “Pies,” and within one account you can hold several Pies
- You can set up custom Pies, use ours, or do a bit of both. We’ll soon have Expert Crypto Pies using thematic strategies like DeFi, Web3, and large-cap crypto.
- You can set a target percentage for each Pie in your account.
- You can activate automated trading to drive toward your targets.
For illustrative purposes only
Advanced automation, customized just for you
Weekend and on-demand trading 1
- Yield has many options available, because crypto trades 7 days a week.
- With every deposit, we automatically invest in the holdings that bring your account closer to its targets. Learn how rebalancing works.
- You can also pre-schedule manual rebalances.
Bring all your investments home.
- Total control – Seamlessly manage multiple accounts in one app. Retirement, crypto, brokerage, and more.
- Commission-free investing – Whether it’s crypto, stocks or ETFs, we don’t charge commission fees. Other fees may apply, visit Yield Fee Schedule.
- Secure crypto storage – Your crypto assets will be held in a custodial wallet powered by Apex Crypto.
Yield Plus members get added flexibility with on-demand crypto trading, available 24/7
Your crypto questions, answered.
Go to Yield’s Help Center
Cryptocurrency (crypto) is a form of digital currency that isn’t issued by a central authority, such as a bank. Rather, the software that maintains the currency is distributed across a global network of computers. Crypto is generally a more volatile asset class and it’s nearly impossible to counterfeit. Many cryptocurrencies are based on blockchain technology.
Crypto Accounts are available to clients who have funded their existing Yield Brokerage Account.
A crypto Pie is created the same way a Pie is made from stocks and ETFs within your Yield Brokerage Account. Choose the coins you’d like as Slices, then allocate a certain percentage of your Pie to each. You can learn how to make a Pie here.
Any Yield client with a funded Invest Account can open a Crypto Account for free. At Yield we don’t charge trade commissions on any account, nor do we charge fees to deposit or withdraw from your connected bank. Crypto Accounts have transaction fees, and you can Visit Yield Fee Schedule to learn more.
Total control, total automation for
your wealth today and tomorrow
1 On-demand trading for Yield Plus members only, limited to 10 on-demand trades per calendar month. 24/7 availability is subject to scheduled maintenance.
Investing in cryptocurrency (crypto) comes with significant risk and may not be suitable for everyone. One should fully understand risks involved before investing in crypto. For relevant crypto disclosures and risks, visit Crypto Disclosures. Crypto services, execution, and custody are provided by Apex Crypto LLC (NMLS ID 1828849) through a software licensing agreement with Yield Digital LLC. Apex Crypto LLC and Yield Digital LLC are not registered broker-dealers or FINRA members and your crypto holdings are not securities and are not FDIC or SIPC insured. Apex Clearing Corporation and Apex Crypto LLC are separate entities. Apex Clearing Corporation is not involved with the purchase, sale, execution, or custody of crypto.